Models GS6000 are double insulated versions of model 9105 straight grinder. The high performance and handling is the same as model 9105.
- Improved gear durability by change of grease and modification on the inside of gear housing.
- Ergonomically design handle and barrel for added extra maneuverability.
- Double Insulation
- Ergonomically designed barrel with rubberised cover.
- Compact & Lightweight.
- Rubberized soft grip provides comfortable and sure grip.
- Large Trigger for easy operation.
Technical Straight grinder Makita GS6000:
Bore Diameter 20 mm
Thickness (T) 20 mm
Wheel diameter 150 mm
Input Wattage 750 w
No Load Speed 5,600 rpm
Vibration K factor1.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Artificial Wheel2.5 m/sec²
Net weight5.2 kg
Standard equipment Straight grinder Makita GS6000: